This company removed a large cherry tree on the fence line of our property. I found them to be very professional. They were friendly and helpful, arrived on all three occasions when they said they would, left both gardens clean and tidy and I would most definitely recommend them.
Hedge Trimming Services
Hedge maintenance is not always as straight forward as it sounds. It can be complex task, taking a hedge back to far and hard can result in it dying back or not re growing healthy. Especially on conifer type trees/hedges.
What are the benefits of hedge trimming?
- Keeps hedges looking tidy and smart
- Gives privacy and creates an attractive barrier
- Keeps the line of property boundaries
- Keeps the hedge healthy and looking its best
- Performed by the professionals who understand each species and how to keep them trimmed best, to hard and it can lead to hedges dying back.
- Cares for your hedge. Hedges can be very valuable and regular trimming is a very cost-effective way as they can take years to grow and it can be expensive to replant